A German-inspired, grain-free entrée prepared with rabbit & duck together with potatoes, carrots, and celery
Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals Grain-Free Hasen Duckenpfeffer Dry Dog Food is a savory, grain-free recipe of rabbit and duck combined with hearty potatoes, carrots, and celery. Created to give dogs a gourmet dining experience, this artisan recipe is prepared in small batches, ensuring consistency, quality, and superior taste in each and every bowl. It provides complete and balanced nutrition to dogs of all ages, and it can be alternated with other Fromm Four-Star recipes, offering a flavorful meal on its own or when mixed with canned food.
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth generation family-owned and operated artisan pet food company.
- Produced with a commitment to quality and consistency at Fromm's hands-on facility in Wisconsin.
- High-nutrient digestibility and utilization offers complete and balanced nutrition.
- Third-party pathogenic bacteria testing is practiced on all production batches to ensure safety.
- Includes Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics for digestive health.
Rabbit, Duck, Pork Meat Meal, Peas,Potatoes, Lentils, Chickpeas, Pea Flour, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Whole Egg, Pork Fat, Rabbit Meal,Pork Liver, Pea Protein, Salmon Oil,Cheese, Flaxseed, Alfalfa Meal,Carrots, Celery, Lettuce, Watercress,Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Salt,Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sodium Selenite,Folic Acid, Taurine, Parsley, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Vitamins,Minerals, Probiotics.
|Crude Protein (min)||28%|
|Crude Fat (min)||17%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||6.0%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min)||0.6%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min)||2.7%|