Outward Hound Life Jacket - Clownfish X-Small
Outward Hound's Life Jacket is a high-performance dog flotation device for boating, water sport adventures and activities with dogs. Designed to keep your dog safe while allowing them to enjoy the water. Top dual grab handles provide an easy method of retrieving your dog if an emergency arises while the front float support and adjustable straps keep them secure both in and out of water. Since dogs come in various sizes and body shapes, please select the appropriate life jacket size after taking the girth measurement or the widest part of your dog's rib cage. Make sure to take any other unique traits (large shoulders, long torso, etc.) into consideration.
GIrth Measurement Size Chart:
X-Small: 11-15 in (28-39 cm)
Small: 16-20 in (40-51 cm)
Medium: 21-27 in (52-69 cm)
Large: 28-32 in (70-81 cm)
X-Large: 33-44 in (82-112 cm)
- SPLASH WITH SAFETY: The Outward Hound Granby Splash Life Jacket is designed with bright colors and reflective accents to provide better visibility while swimming. A front float support helps keep your dog's head above water whether they're a novice or experienced swimmer.
- NOVICE & EXPERIENCED SWIMMER FRIENDLY: The Granby Splash dog life jacket is constructed with ripstop material that provides maximum buoyancy in the water, and doesn’t restrict movement on land. Adjustable side release buckles provide a secure fit and a neoprene belly band supports their chest and belly.
- RESCUE-HANDLE DESIGN: Grab handles provide easy access to rescue and restraint dog while swimming. Extra-small and small sizes have one handle, while all other sizes contain two handles.
- SIZING BASED ON GIRTH: Dogs come in all shapes and sizes so whether your dog is short and stout or long and lanky, there’s a Granby life jacket fit for them. Available in sizes extra-small to extra-large, we’ve made it easy for you to choose a size that supports them based on their girth measurement.
- PLAY IT SAFE: No pet accessory is indestructible. Do not leave with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace if damaged.
SAFETY AND CARE: This is a floatation aid intended for use on a conscious dog in calm waters. Use rescue handle to lift dogs in emergencies only. Do not leave dog unattended while using this product. Intended for dog use only.