Digestive Enzymes Powder is for use in dogs and cats over the age of 6 weeks.
Use to Help:
- Food Transitioning
- Sensitive Stomachs
A source of:
- alpha-Amylase which can hydrolyze starch
- Protease which can hydrolyze proteins
- Cellulase which can break down cellulose
- Lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides
For dogs and cats over the age of six weeks
- Add ¼ rounded teaspoon to each cup of dry or wet food.
- Each ¼ rounded teaspoon equals 1 gram.
- Give NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic at every feeding.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Carica papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, and Maltodextrin.
Guaranteed Analysis per ¼ Rounded Teaspoon (1 gram):
*alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 2320 SKBU(1)
*Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 210 LU(2)
*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 75 CMCU(3)
*Protease (Papaya) 22,100 PU(4)
*Bacillus coagulans 100 Million CFU (Probiotic)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog & Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) as fed:
4,700 kcal/kg (4.9 kcal per ¼ tsp.)
Our product #: 210447